Test. Track. Learn. Repeat.
A campaign is only as strong as the results it generates. That’s why analytics are at the heart of everything we do — from injecting data and performance insight into the overall solutions planning framework to identifying and aligning key performance indicators to employing testing and refinement practices as we go to market.
We also rely on metrics and analytics to provide key learnings and insights for future campaigns. CE has numerous tools and a full analytics suite to help measure and optimize campaign effectiveness:
- Meta Analysis: A meta analysis of prior campaign activities is used to understand what creative/list/offer combinations work the best.
- Account and Creative Briefings: Findings are communicated to our account and creative teams to inform the campaign planning process.
- Profiling, Segmentation and Predictive Modeling: If further analytics are required to better understand target audiences, predictive models maybe completed.
- Structured Test Design: After initial creative/planning brainstorming, a structured test is designed. The best performing package always forms the foundation for campaigns.
- Creative Pre-/Post-Testing: Pre-testing is used to refine executions prior to launch. Or a post-launch recall and impact survey may be undertaken to better understand open rates, creative impact and future purchase intent.
- Post-Campaign Analysis: After launch, campaign response is tracked and reported; ROI is calculated. When required, a post-campaign deep-dive is completed to determine what worked well or what was less than optimal in the campaign.
We are conversant in data management, predictive analytic file creation, and the modeling and segmentation process. Understanding our client’s goals is at the heart of any predictive modeling and segmentation assignment. Our approach ensures that each model is customized to meet the client’s needs. We work collaboratively with our clients to determine modeling objectives, identify and compile data sources, develop models and present results.