Full-scale websites? Enterprise-level CMS implementations? Custom Facebook and iPhone apps? Robust QA/QC? Microsites? Blogs? Banners? We tackle it all – in house.
CE is one of the top digital resources in the country, specializing in interactive and new media solutions.
We have invested heavily in top talent and digital specialists who have helped us develop a suite of capabilities unmatched by almost any other integrated agency in the country. From strategy and consulting to creative and production, we deliver smart and successful online solutions.
Our core capabilities include:
- Digital strategy and consulting: Target insights in the digital landscape, planning, integration and measurement.
- User experience architecture: Initial research, usability testing, personas and information architecture.
- Content strategy: Editorial pillars, content sourcing, channel strategy, creation, optimization, and governance.
- Design and production: Visual and functional design, graphic design and interactive development.
- Client technology: Website development, architecture, systems administration and tracking implementation.
- Quality assurance: Testing, compliance and user acceptance.
- Analytics: Tracking, monitoring, strategic goal-setting, conversion analysis.
- Project management: Providing scope of work, project documentation and project tracking to ensure program launches on time and within budget.
There is no facet of digital planning or production that we don’t have experience with. We have developed award-winning, cutting-edge online advertising, promotions, email marketing, CRM, etc. We design and maintain websites for our Alltel and Navy clients, to name a few.
On an annual basis, we produce over 15,000 banner ads and 100-plus e-mail and search campaigns. We also manage over 100 website builds and 50-plus site maintenance projects.
One of the greatest benefits of the digital medium is measurability. CE’s Analytics team has tremendous digital expertise and has developed dashboards that provide data results, analysis and, most important, recommendations based on the data/analysis.