Women don't buy brands, they join them. They are the most discerning consumers — loyal and enthusiastic. Engage them and everyone else will follow
52% of the population is buying 85% of the stuff out there. And chances are, they’re directly influencing the purchase of the remaining 15%.
Who else but women?
They have money to spend — to the tune of a whopping $3.3 trillion annually. We think that’s pretty significant. That’s why we developed a trends think tank we call Women2Women®(W2W), charged with the task of finding out how to tap into the purchasing power of this influential consumer market.
All marketers know the fundamentals in understanding women:
1. Women want relationships.
2. Women have multiple lives.
3. Women use both sides of their brains at the same time.
4. Women process advertising differently than men.
5. Women seek self-defined balance.